St. Lucie Supervisor of Elections Office Announces Saturday Office Hours Ahead of Voter Registration Deadline
St. Lucie County, Fl (treasurecoast.com)-To ensure that every voter in St. Lucie has the opportunity to register to vote or update their record, Supervisor of Elections Gertrude Walker is opening her offices to the public on Saturday October 3rd from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Supervisor Walker stated, “With the October 5th Voter Registration Deadline quickly approaching, voters should take advantage of the extended hours to ensure they are Election Ready and to make sure that your voice is heard on November 3rd”.
St. Lucie County residents may also visit www.slcelections.com to ensure their voter information is correct. By visiting the Supervisor of Elections website, residents can do the following with their smartphone or computer:
- Register to Vote
- Voter Record Update
o Change of Address
o Name Change
o Change of Party
- Request a Vote by Mail Ballot
Voters may visit any of our four convenient office locations
- Orange Blossom Business Center – 4132 Okeechobee Road, Fort Pierce
- (Grand Reopening on October 5th) St. Lucie West South County Annex – 250 NW Country Club Drive, Port St.Lucie
- Walton Road County Administration Annex – 1664 SE Walton Road, Port St. Lucie
- Tradition (Tax Collectors Office) – 10264 SW Village Parkway, Port St. Luci
Deadline to Register to Vote is October 5th. Voters may Register to Vote online until Midnight on October 5th by visitingwww.slcelections.com
For additional information, please contact our office at 772-462-1500.