Welcome to St. Lucie County!
Come visit and get away from the hustle and bustle.
Saint Lucie County is conveniently located on Florida’s East Coast. It is home to the historic and beautiful City of Fort Pierce, the City of Port St. Lucie, which includes Traditions, and the beaches of Hutchinson Island.
The climate is warm humid and subtropical. Summers are usually hot, with temperatures averaging low 90s. Winters are usually mild to warm, with average temperatures around 70s°F. The average yearly precipitation is around 53.5 in.
New! Oct 4 2020
St Lucie County
EARLY VOTING AND VOTE BY MAIL BALLOT DROP OFF LOCATIONS
Remember to seal and sign the back of the return Vote by Mail envelope
Voters can conveniently return their Vote by Mail ballot at the following Supervisor of Elections Office locations:
- Orange Blossom Business Center – 4132 Okeechobee Road, Fort Pierce
- St. Lucie West South County Annex – 250 NW Country Club Drive, Port St. Lucie
- Walton Rd. County Administration Annex – 1664 SE Walton Road, Port St. Lucie
- Tradition (Tax Collectors Office) – 10264 SW Village Parkway, Port St. Lucie
Voters may also return their Vote by Mail ballot at the following Curbside Drop-off Locations during the Early Voting Period (October 19-31st from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm and November 1st from 7:00 am – 3:00 pm)
Early Voting Locations and Secure Vote by Mail Ballot Drop Off Locations
- Orange Blossom Business Center – 4132 Okeechobee Road, Ft. Pierce
- Zora Neale Hurston Library – 3008 Avenue D, Fort Pierce
- Port St. Lucie Community Center – 2195 SE Airoso Blvd, Port St. Lucie
- Port St. Lucie Civic Center – 9221 SE Civic Center Pl, Port St. Lucie
- Paula A. Lewis Library – 2950 SW Rosser Blvd, Port St. Lucie
Secure Vote by Mail Ballot Drop Off Location Only
- Lakewood Park Library – 7605 Santa Barbara Drive, Ft. Pierce
Voters may track their ballots online at:
Vote by Mail ballots must be received by 7:00 pm on Election Day, November 3rd
New Sept 27 Things to do in St Lucie County
Things to do!
- Things to do in Saint Lucie County include enjoying the 21 miles of unspoiled beaches, RV parks and campgrounds, boating, fishing, eco-tours, all watersports, horseback riding on the beach or farm, famed golf courses, watch your favorite major league baseball team, wonderful shops and boutiques, art galleries and so much more.
- Most noteworthy is some popular attractions in the area are the only US Navy Seals Museum, NY Mets Spring Training Complex, Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens and Heathcote Botanical Gardens in Ft. Pierce, Oxbow Eco-Center, PGA Village Golf Course, Harbor Branch Oceanographic Center, Smithsonian Marine Ecosystems, Manatee Observation Center, Historic Sunrise Theatre, Saint Lucie County Historical Center and the A.E. Backus Museum among many others.
Come visit Saint Lucie County and get away from the hustle and bustle of the busy city and just relax and enjoy this beautiful, quaint and laid back .
Indian River Lagoon
For more News and Events please head over to our FACEBOOK Page. We are constantly updating.