Calling all junior cupcake creators: The St. Lucie County Library System is hosting the 2nd Annual Winter Break Cupcake Event on Wednesday, Dec. 21 at 3 p.m. at five branch libraries.
Students in grades fourth through seventh are encouraged to stop by their local library to decorate a cupcake based on their favorite book. Literary inspiration, as well as all cupcakes and decorating supplies, will be provided. Prizes will be awarded in multiple categories.
The event is free, but space is limited to the first 25 participants at each location:
· The Fort Pierce Branch, 101 Melody Lane, Fort Pierce / 772-462-1615
· The Lakewood Park Branch, 7605 Santa Barbara Drive, Fort Pierce / 772-462-6870
· The Morningside Branch, 2410 Morningside Blvd., Port St. Lucie / 772-337-5632
· The Port St. Lucie Branch, 180 S.W. Prima Vista Blvd., Port St. Lucie / 772-871-5450
· The Zora Neale Hurston Branch, 3008 Avenue D, Fort Pierce / 772-462-2154
For more information about St. Lucie County Library programs visit: http://library.stlucieco.gov.