The City of Fort Pierce Announces Holiday Lights Spectacular and More!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year in Fort Pierce. The Dancing Palms are back! Over 100,000 Christmas lights wrapped around palm trees, synchronized to the sound of Christmas music, light up the evening. The display begins in Marina Square Friday, November 27th from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM and will remain on every night until the first week of January. Marina Square is located at 1 Avenue A in downtown Fort Pierce.
The City of Fort Pierce wants to make sure your holiday season is very merry and bright and invites you and yours to explore all the wonderful decorations throughout the city. The City of Fort Pierce Public Works Department has added new displays this year to help make those holiday memories last.
Complete List of Fort Pierce Holiday Decorations:
- S 10th St and Georgia (The Garden Center)
- 17th Street and Avenue Q Roundabout
- The Sunrise Boulevard Roundabout
- Avenue D from US Highway 1 to 13th Street
- 13th street Plaza on Avenue D
- City Hall 100 North US Highway 1
- Orange Avenue US Highway 1 to Indian River Drive
- The Selfie Spots on 2nd Street between Orange and Avenue A
- Indian River Drive and Avenue A
- Avenue A just East of US1
- South Beach Park S A1A & Crestview DR.
- South Jetty Park Seaway DR. & S A1A
- Seaway Dr. East of the bridge
- Holiday Lights Spectacular – Marina Square, 1 Avenue A
For more info on the Holiday Lights Spectacular or City decorations, please call 772-467-3031