INDIAN RIVER MUNICIPAL ELECTION DAY REMINDERS
Indian River County, FL – Below is all of the information voters need to know before heading to the polls to cast a vote for the City of Sebastian and City of Vero Beach Municipal Elections on Tuesday, November 7th.
- Only registered voters residing within the city limits of Sebastian or Vero Beach are eligible to vote. Voters who reside in Sebastian precincts 7, 8, 9, and 10 or Vero Beach precincts 17, 19, 23, 24 and 25 are eligible.
- To verify your polling location, visit www.voteindianriver.com and click “Find My Precinct” or call 226-3440.
- You must vote at your assigned polling place on Election Day.
- Election Day polls are open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Voters must present current and valid, photo and signature ID when voting, such as a Florida Driver’s License. If voters do not present proper ID, they may vote a provisional ballot.
- Voters no longer connect two parts of the arrow to indicate a selection on a paper ballot. To make a selection, fill in the oval to the left of the voter’s selection(s).
- Election results will air on Comcast channel 13 in Vero Beach, Comcast channel 25 and U-verse channel 99 in Sebastian, as well as on the Indian River County Government station, Comcast channel 27.
- Up-to-the-minute election night reporting will also be available at www.voteindianriver.com. Simply click the Municipal Election Results link located on the homepage. Results reporting will begin shortly after 7:00 p.m. and will be updated periodically throughout the evening until all precincts are counted. For the most up-to-date results, remember to “refresh” the webpage.
- Important updates will be posted to the Indian River County Supervisor of Elections Facebook and Twitter pages throughout Election Day.
- Voter turnout statistics are also available prior to and throughout Election Day. Select the Voter Turnout link to view a summary of vote-by-mail and Election Day turnout. Statistics may be filtered by party, date or precinct.
- Vote-by-mail ballots must be received by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day in order to be counted.