Bacteria Infection, Cellulitis, Contracted from Local Water
By Vince Grindle
My name is Vince. 2 weeks ago I was hunting in port st lucie with a couple of friends and waded down into the brackish water in one of the canals leading to the Indian River Lagoon. Having grown up here on these lands and these waters, I didn't think twice about what was in the water.
I'm not referring to animals, but toxins, pesticides and probably many other things. This is what was in that water and what it did to me after being around it my whole life. I've never seen this. The bacteria and other things in the water caused me to contract a severe bacteria infection called cellulitis in which I was at stage 2.
I had to go to the ER because it got to the point where I couldn't move my right arm. This is of great concern to me and my friends and family who grew up here on these waters and lands hunting, fishing and swimming.
Seeing this makes me think its far from safe to be in the water or even eat what comes out of it.