St. Lucie County Police Scanner
The Town of Tradition, Fla. offers a mix of traditional neighborhoods which includes rental properties, condominiums, town homes and single family residences. Tradition’s education offerings are among the best in the state.
In the early 1990s, Core Communities (CC), acquired and began planning what would become St. Lucie West. In 2006, CC started development of its newest community, Tradition. The community, which sits west of the Interstate 95 intersection of Gatlin Blvd., was a large cattle ranch before CC began to develop it. There they built around 13,000,000 square feet (1,200,000 m2) of commercial area, and room for over 18,000 residences.
According to CC’s website, Tradition is the largest fully entitled residential development area from the tip of Interstate 95 to the Canadian Border. It is modeled after a 1950s-era town. According to its website, Tradition Square, the town center of the community, holds festivities year-round. It was also chosen as the site of HGTV’s Green Home 2009, and one of America’s best 100 communities.
- St. Lucie County’s Summer Reading Challenge Returns
- Scam alert and stolen mail in SLC
- St. Lucie County Issues Burn Ban Due to Dry Conditions
- Port St. Lucie Police investigating armed robbery of LSO Jewelers
- FDOT Treasure Coast Traffic Impact 3/10-17
- 4 Year Anniversary of Death of Sergeant Gary Morales
- Mets name stadium First Data Field
- The Shrub Queen:Time In A Bottle
- Treasure Coast Traffic Impact Feb 10-17
- FDOT Treasure Coast Traffic Impact Report