St. Lucie County Reminds Students the Treasure Coast Connector Offers Free Rides with Routes that Provide Plenty of Activities
Spring break is next week (March 13-17) and St. Lucie County’s Transit staff reminds students that they can ride the Treasure Coast Connector’s fixed routes free all year long with a valid school ID or a St. Lucie County library card.
Libraries, parks, movies and shopping are all within reach via the bus: “We’ll Get You There.” A few places of interest to add some fun to spring break, include:
· Port St. Lucie Civic Center – Routes 1 & 4
· Treasure Coast Mall – Route 1
· Lincoln Park Community Center – Route 2
· St. Lucie County Skate Park – Route 3
· Port St. Lucie Botanical Garden – Route 4
· Port St. Lucie Community Center – Routes 4, 5 & 6
· Shops at Traditions Landing – Route 5
· St. Lucie West AMC 14 & Super Play – Route 6
· First Data Field (New York Mets spring training) – Route 6
· Ravenswood Pool – Route 6
· Sportsman’s Park – Route 6
To find out more about the Treasure Coast Connector call 772-464-RIDE (7433) or visit; http://slcride.org. You can also download the Route Shout app (http://m.routeshout.com) for Apple and Android phones to obtain bus stop and route information, map your trip, save your favorites and track the current location of buses.