St. Lucie County Hosts Vegetative Debris Drop-Off Site June 10-11 at the Indrio Schoolhouse
- LUCIE COUNTY – St. Lucie County’s Solid Waste Division will set up a free vegetative/yard debris drop-off location for residents in the unincorporated area (outside city limits) on Friday, June 10 and Saturday, June 11 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Indrio Schoolhouse, 8850 Indrio Road.
In preparation for hurricane season and in effort to efficiently dispose of yard waste debris, St. Lucie County and WastePro have set up this temporary drop-off location for all unincorporated St. Lucie County residents.
- Yard waste does not have to be bagged;
- Brown or black bagged yard waste will be accepted—NO WHITE bags;
- No household items (furniture, appliances, etc.) will be accepted.
- These drop locations are for unincorporated St. Lucie County residents ONLY. No business waste will be accepted. Proof of residency is required. Acceptable documentation includes: Local driver’s license or St. Lucie County paid property tax receipt demonstrating tax liability for Solid Waste Disposal Services.
For more information about St. Lucie County’s Solid Waste Division visit –www.stlucieco.gov/solidwaste. If you reside in the unincorporated and are experiencing issues with Waste Pro, please contact St. Lucie County’s Solid Waste Outreach Coordinator Dana DiFranceso at firstname.lastname@example.org or 772-462-1984.