Port St. Lucie Police to travel to local communities for National Night Out Against Crime
Tuesday, August 6, 2019 from 5:00pm – 9:00pm Neighborhood Crime Watch ‘Park’ Block Party with dynamic demos.
- The Downtown Trolley will visit each park location with PSLPD command staff members and City of Port St. Lucie government officials.
- Light refreshments will be served at each location, thanks to our food donors: Jersey Mike’s subs, Texas Roadhouse, PSLPD and MISSION BBQ. In addition, we will have food trucks / vendors.
- There will be lots of fun, kid-friendly activities all evening, and FOUR Neighborhood doorbell RING devices will be raffled off (each attendee will get a free raffle ticket).
Police Administrators will depart from the Port St. Lucie Police Department located at 121 SW Port St. Lucie Boulevard on August 6, 2019 at 4:45 pm.
- First stop will be District 1- Lyngate Park with a K9 demo -5:00 pm- 5:45pm
- Second stop will be District 2 – C-24 Canal Park with a Marine Unit demo -6:00pm -6:45
- Third stop will be District 3 – Whispering Pines Park with a SWAT demo -7:00 pm- 7:45
- Fourth stop will be District 4-McChesney Park with Motorcycle Unit demo 8:00pm and stay there until the remainder of the event.
Times are approximate and may vary due to traffic conditions and unforeseen circumstances. Attending this event will provide you with a unique opportunity to stand with America in promoting awareness, safety, and neighborhood unity. Police – community partnerships are vital to establishing a safer community and nation, and we encourage you to help strengthen these partnerships through attending National Night Out. Your involvement will highlight the importance of these partnerships and help “give crime a going away party”!
Media invited to attend and even ride on the Trolley to the communities. Please contact Senior Sergeant Lisa Marie Carrasquillo if you plan on attending any of these “Block Parties”.