The Market at Newfield Farm event in Palm City
Join us for “The Market at Newfield Farm”—a free, locally curated farmers market in Palm City taking place on Saturday, Sept. 16 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. With a focus on community, health and nature, The Market at Newfield Farm includes a variety of local and regional vendors offering clean, handcrafted products; fresh and local foods and herbs; healthy homemade beverages and more.
Featured vendors include:
- Ami’s Sour Loaf, a Port St. Lucie-based sourdough microbakery passionate about artisan breads and healthful treats
- Aunt Meg’s Dried Foods, a Stuart-based, family owned business specializing in freeze-dried fruit and candy
- Buen Provecho, which offers fresh produce, ceviche, hot sauce, and pickled onions
- Bonsai Operations, which offers a wide variety of Bonsai trees
- Doux Kitty Botanicals, an eco-friendly, organic and handmade botanicals company
- Firefly Farm, a family owned and operated farm offering high-quality meat and eggs
- Fork in the Road, a food truck operated by Boys & Girls Club of Martin County
- Harvest Creation, LLC, a local and veteran-owned vertical farm offering herbs and microgreens
- Nova Tea Company, a local tea company offering some of the finest teas and tea blends available
- Palm Beach Cider Donuts, a family owned and operated business serving fresh-made apple cider donuts
- Rebel Moon Raw Organics, which offers local, wild-crafted sea moss full of vitamins and minerals
- Sown Simply, which offers window gardening kits that make the process of growing plants easy and enjoyable for everyone
- Tueste Coffee Bar, which offers rich, robust and flavorful coffees from Puerto Rico
- Whispering Oak Kombucha, an oak barrel aged fermentation company specializing in kombucha, kefir and ginger beer
The market, which takes place on the third Saturday of each month, is free to attend and open to the public. Shaded seating will be available. Activities include live music, baby goat yoga and baby goat snuggle sessions, kids’ activities, and more.
Tickets for baby goat yoga ($17) and baby goat snuggle sessions ($12) can be purchased below.
Baby goat yoga for all ages: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/baby-goat-yoga-the-market-at-newfield-farm-tickets-708759698337?aff=oddtdtcreator
Baby goat snuggles for all ages: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/baby-goat-snuggles-the-market-at-newfield-farm-tickets-708762566917?aff=oddtdtcreator
Mingle with community members while enjoying local foods, discovering healthy products, partaking in wellness activities, and supporting local farmers and business owners.
Located two miles past 2370 Southwest Citrus Boulevard, Palm City (look for Newfield airstream)