Palm Bay is perfectly located on Florida's east central coast, midway between Jacksonville and Miami. Off of I-95 take exits 173 and 176. Palm Bay is close to Melbourne and Orlando International Airports and Port Canaveral. More about Palm Bay...
Latest News in Palm Bay
- Human Eradication of Mosquitoes, San Francisco, and the Destruction of the Indian River Lagoon
- Mosquitos were a great nuisance to early Florida pioneers, often swarming by the thousands. Mosquito impoundments created to control their breed Read More
- GOVERNOR SCOTT ANNOUNCES ALMOST $16 MILLION INVESTMENT FOR COAST TO COAST CONNECTOR PROJECT
- TALLAHASSEE – Governor Rick Scott today announced the 11 new projects that will be funded this year to help advan Read More
- Riverview boy mauled to death by pit bulls
- By WFLA.com web staff RIVERVIEW, FL (WFLA) - Shortly before 11 p.m. Saturday night, four Read More
- 5 Ways to Get Your Home Ready to Sell Right Now!
- Your home is on the market, and you are eager to sell it. Maybe you are moving to a new job. Perhaps you have purchased a new home already. Whatever t Read More
- Malaysia Airlines Plane Crash: Flight Reportedly Shot Down Over Ukraine (LATEST UPDATES)
- Interfax news agency reports that a Malaysian jet has crashed in eastern Ukraine, near the Russian border. The Malaysian Airlines passenger plane had Read More