Palm Bay is perfectly located on Florida's east central coast, midway between Jacksonville and Miami. Off of I-95 take exits 173 and 176. Palm Bay is close to Melbourne and Orlando International Airports and Port Canaveral. More about Palm Bay...
Latest News in Palm Bay
- Attempt to Locate Missing Adult
- Attempt to Locate Missing Adult The Brevard County Sheriff's Office is attempting to locate an endangered missing adult, 18- year-old Christ Read More
- Second Student Accused of Prostituting Classmate
- A second student at a Florida high school is accused of prostituting a classmate in exchange for cash and liquor. A 15-year-old boy an Read More
- Officer Darren Wilson speaks
- Officer Darren Wilson, the Ferguson police officer who was just cleared by a grand jury in the shooting death of unarmed teen Michael Brown, has spoke Read More
- Want to have yourself a merry little Christmas at a Florida resort?
- Guest Post By: Georgina Cruz Want to have yourself a merry little Christmas at a Florida resort? No worries: Florida properties are ready for the hol Read More
- Blog Break, Wild Turkeys, and Happy Thanksgiving! St Lucie River/Indian River Lagoon
- Wild turkey, taking a rest, Sewall’s Point, 2008. (Photo Jacqui Thurlow-Lippisch.) HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Taking a break under the American flag. Read More