Palm Bay is perfectly located on Florida's east central coast, midway between Jacksonville and Miami. Off of I-95 take exits 173 and 176. Palm Bay is close to Melbourne and Orlando International Airports and Port Canaveral. More about Palm Bay...
Latest News in Palm Bay
- Bass Pro Shops Founder Johnny Morris receives prestigious Florida conservation award
- PALM BAY, Fla. – Johnny Morris, founder of Bass Pro Shops, was recognized for his outstanding support of conservation by the Wildlife Foundation Read More
- MIMS FAMILY DISPLACED BY FIRE
- Brevard County Fire Rescue transported a man to Parrish Medical Center on Thursday morning after he was injured while escaping a home fire. He has sin Read More
- COMMISSIONER ANDERSON SEEKS VOLUNTEER FOR TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY BOARD
- MELBOURNE, Fla. -- The District Five Commission Office is looking for a volunteer to fill an opening on the Space Coast Transportation Planning Organi Read More
- BREVARD COUNTY FIRE RESCUE AND SATELLITE BEACH FIRE DEPARTMENT CELEBRATE GROUNDBREAKING PARTNERSHIP
- The Grinch may try to steal Christmas, but he will have a hard time making off with the new shiny red aerial platform fire truck that resides at Fire Read More
- Sheriff’s Agents Seeking Assistance in Identifying Burglary Suspect
- On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 at approximately 11:00am, the female suspect seen in the attached surveillance photos entered a residence located on Dav Read More
- 'Tis the Season: Adopt From Our 'Twelve Strays of Christmas'
- 'Tis the Season: Adopt From Our 'Twelve Strays of Christmas' BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. -- In the spirit of the holiday season, Brevard County Animal S Read More