Palm Bay is perfectly located on Florida's east central coast, midway between Jacksonville and Miami. Off of I-95 take exits 173 and 176. Palm Bay is close to Melbourne and Orlando International Airports and Port Canaveral. More about Palm Bay...
Latest News in Palm Bay
- Miracle Puppies Have First Photo Shoot, Mom Has Happy Ending
- This story begins with some horrible cruelty. In January of this year, Taya, a pregnant 1 ½ year old pit bull terrier mix, was found in M Read More
- Statewide Survey Reveals Broad Support for New Rules to Reduce Youth Exposure to Secondhand Smoke and Youth Access to Tobacco
- QuitDoc Research and Education Foundation (QuitDoc) coordinated a statewide survey to study the attitudes of adult Floridians on tobacco issues that a Read More
- Grand Jury Hearing Testimony in Connection with PSL Eye Doctor
- A federal grand jury is hearing testimony in an investigation into New Jersey U.S. Senator Robert Menendez. Menendez is at the center of a fede Read More
- Lawmakers Returning to Tallahassee Today
- Lawmakers are returning to Tallahassee today before the start of the annual legislative session. The 60-day session kicks off with tomorrow mor Read More
- "Distraction Thieves", also Known to Some as Traveling "Gypsies" May be Back on the Treasure Coast.
- The Martin county Sheriff's Office has received information that traveling "distraction" thieves, also known to some as traveling "gyps Read More
- Reward for Information on Hit and Run Crash Up To $125,000
- The reward for information in the hit-and-run crash that killed a veteran from Orchid Island is now up to $125,000. Peter Meyer died when an SUV hit Read More