* Prepare new patient charts neatly and accurately.
* Various office duties as assigned by Office Manager.
* Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary.
* Collect and post payments and record receipts.
* Balance nightly deposits and complete credit card processing.
* High-school certificate or equivalent.
* Applicants will have a min of 2yrs background in a healthcare office or fast-paced, highly interactive customer service environment - background in the dental or medical industry with scheduling and verifying insurances preferred.
* Self-motivated with the expertise to exceed patient expectations.
* Excellent management expertise to effectively handle multiple tasks.
* Flexibility to support change, with varying schedules as necessary.
* Possess excellent interpersonal communication expertise.
* Resume must demonstrate stable employment history.
*Postal Code:* 33414
**No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please**
**Lucida is a Drug-free Workplace & an Equal Opportunity Employer**
* Providing client support services while in treatment and in residence
* Client transportation
* Coordination of, and assistance with, client activities
* Creating and maintaining a safe, comfortable, and client-focused treatment environment
* Assisting clinical and admissions staff as needed
* Maintaining strict client confidentiality, HIPAA compliance
* Supervision and management of the therapeutic milieu
* Ensuring 100% client satisfaction with care
* Adherence to facility policy and procedures, State & Federal law, and Joint Commission accreditation regulations and standards
* Professional appearance, aptitude, and attitude
* Bachelor’s Degree in health services field, or High-school degree and at least two years of background in a behavioral healthcare setting
* Impeccable ethics and integrity
* Valid Florida Driver’s License
* Current CPR Certification
* Oversight of pharmacy orders
* Transcription of medical orders
* Participation in client treatment planning
* Ensuring strict client confidentiality is maintained at all times and is in accordance with HIPAA standards
* Acting as facility Infection Control Practitioner
* Oversight of client MARs
* Communication regarding nursing care with other treatment teammates and facility departments
* Audit of Medical Record documentation to insure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness
* Provision of 24/7 on-call RN service per Florida DCF Chapter 65-d- 30 licensure qualifications
* Scheduling of nursing staff to insure 24/7 nursing coverage
* Provision of on-going client medication education
* Supervision of LPN and/or other nursing staff
* Inventory and ordering of medical supplies/equipment
* Oversight of client self administration of medication and documentation in MARCH
* Assessing client medical stability observing, accurately documenting, and reporting client medical assessments/symptoms
ARNP Needed For Outpatient Clinic in South FL
We are looking for an experienced ARNP to join our team in Fort Pierce, FL. Clinician must be experienced with providing care for adult patients in a primary care setting. You will work with four additional Clinicians.
This is an outpatient position with light phone call. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits plan.
Please forward a CV if interested.
Categories: Health Care, Insurance, NurseJob DescriptionRole: Quality Improvement Nurse Assignment: Senior Products Location: Palm Beach, FL Humana’s dream is to help our members and our own associates achieve lifelong well-being. Use your clinical experience to work with patients and providers in a nontraditional environment where your knowledge will make a difference. Our associates know their work is vitally important; we strive to ensure we provide perfect service with one-on-one member interactions as a coach, personal nurse, or clinical advisor. Humana’s Perfect Service® means getting the basics done right, delivering value and quality, providing guidance on needs, and being engaged with our members. We want to help our members make the right choices to live life fully. We begin that process by connecting our members with an associate who cares. Assignment Capsule Be a part of our Clinical Space – as a Clinical Advisor you will engage our members to develop lifelong wellbeing and health.
Aspen Dental is on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. By joining Aspen Dental you are not only making a statement that you are committed to providing quality care but you are also becoming a part of a collaborative network of dental professionals. For an estimated 47 million Americans, lack of access to affordable dental care is a real problem and by aligning with Aspen Dental you can be part of the solution.Reporting directly to the Managing Clinical Director, the Dental Assistant performs a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. The Dental Assistant works chair side making patients feel as comfortable as possible, prepare them for treatment, obtain their dental records and instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care.RequirementsAssist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures.Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment.Take
Categories: Health Care, NurseJob Description Purpose of Your Job Position As a Consulate Health Care Clinical Nurse (RN), the primary purpose of your position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Clinical Services to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times. Job Function As Clinical Nurse (RN), you will supervise Nurse Techs. This job details does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by the supervisors or mangers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in his job details. Duties and Responsibilities Act in the capacity as a Team Leader in a modified primary care setting.
Medical/Health Care Consultants
We use a consultative approach to communicate our info to the prospect and determine their needs.
Responsibilities include contacting individuals who have inquired to receive details. Contact is made by phone and by email. Work will include inbound and heavy outbound calling. There is no cold calling.
Extensive training is provided on all areas or work to ensure your success.
No background is required but sales, customer service, marketing/advertising and general office background is helpful. We will fully train the right applicant. We expect is a serious commitment, positive attitude and the expertise to accept instructions.
Part-time SLP needed for SNF in Port St. Lucie, FL
WORK FROM HOME FIRE YOUR BOSS!
HEALTH CARE ASST,WANTED!
Health Care Assoc. Needed to Work From Home Full time and Part time with a Legitimate National Health & Benefits Discount Company!!
To be considered:
1.) Must be computer literate, and have internet access and a phone (mobile or landline)
2.) Please call 760-569-XXXX or visit homecareeroverview.com for COMPLETE DETAILS on our company (who we are, what we do, and how we get paid)
3.) Visit freedomathometeam.com/jimsmedco to complete an on-line interview request AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLETED STEP ONE
PLEASE NOTE: This is a home-based position with Solid benefits and discounts given to you and your family/household.
Only SERIOUS applicants please, that are looking to replace or supplement your income and are self-motivated for success! Good luck on your Quest!
Call Jim 863-232-XXXX
NEED BENEFITS ONLY: apdentalplan.com/jimsmedco
Enjoy your Freedom at Home,