Chlorine vapor leak in Vero Beach.
A pool chlorinating system leak forced the evacuation of a beach hotel and restaurant in Vero Beach this morning.
Five people who complained of breathing problems. They were treated and released on the scene.
The Holiday Inn and Mulligan’s was evacuated at around 8 am this morning.
Firefighters went in with air tanks to breathe.
The plaza wasn’t fully cleared for public use until noon, according to police.
TreasureCoast.com’s Marlen Hurter was on scene with this interview;
July 3, 2017